Planting a Seed... Building Character... Growing the roots that can rebuild a Nation

Friday, September 30, 2011

#5 - A personal note

Well, it's offical.  I'm pregnant with baby number 5!  Our little family is all very excited that we will be getting bigger.  Allie is hoping it's a boy.  Teren wants twins, and to name them Eric and Ariel.  I'm not sure Saria realizes yet, and Spencer is too young to know the difference.  Josh is excited.  He pretended not to be surprised, but I could tell by the smerk on his face.  The family is really stepping up to the plate in helping get everything done.  I am so thankful I have such an amazing husband and children.  I am so excited that we are going in more ways than one.

I need to re-evaluate all my priorities.  I'm so glad General Conference is tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your ideas and thoughts. Thanks for sharing in the Joy of Learning. It truly fills my heart! -Pennie