Planting a Seed... Building Character... Growing the roots that can rebuild a Nation

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Web Site and discussion board

I am doing some research to learn about setting up a website.  Does anyone have any recommendations they trust and/or like for a web hosting or website set up sites?

This morning I looked at 2createawesite.com   It looked pretty good.  She had some recommendations.  Has anyone ever used her?

I gotta tell you this is SO cool!  I had always thought in the past that it would take too much for me to be able to set up a website, but this morning some light hit me and it all seems do-able.

Let me know your recommendations, it would be a HUGE help!  Thank you!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your ideas and thoughts. Thanks for sharing in the Joy of Learning. It truly fills my heart! -Pennie