Planting a Seed... Building Character... Growing the roots that can rebuild a Nation

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Keeping it Real

In honor of my real friend Annie who so often reminds me to keep it real, I'd like to tell you all what I just did!  Embarassing moments are best when shared, right?

I wrote an artile Sunday night for the paper & emailed it to a friend for feedback.  She gave me great editoral suggestions and I revised it Monday morning.  Then I promptly sent it off to the paper.  Done, right?

Well I went to go pull it up to post it here on the blog, and wouldn't you know it?  I sent the paper the original draft!  It had funny notes to self and everything!  LOL   What's worse it that I also sent it to another magazine for submission!

Yea for (pregnant or not pregnant) air-heads like me that keep the world wondering, "Huh?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your ideas and thoughts. Thanks for sharing in the Joy of Learning. It truly fills my heart! -Pennie